If you'd like to pay for your share in installments, please use this signup page.
Thank you for your interest in the Crossroads' Multi-Farm CSA! By becoming a member, not only will you receive fresh fruits and vegetables from Crossroads farmers, but also you will become an essential part of our mission: to build a healthier, more inclusive food system in Maryland’s Takoma/Langley Crossroads.
There are many advantages to participating in a CSA: they’re a great way to save time and money on shopping for quality produce, and a fun way to learn about new foods and become more connected to the food you eat. An added bonus for Crossroads CSA members? You’ll be supporting local farmers who are dedicated to expanding access to fresh, local produce in the Takoma/Langley Crossroads. Put another way, you’ll be helping to ensure that *everyone* in our community can afford to eat fresh, healthy food.
- Eggs: 1 dozen eggs from pasture-raised chickens, delivered every other week - we have limited egg shares available, so don't wait to sign up!
- Market treat: rotating selection of locally produced items from Crossroads vendors – including Alcoba Coffee, local honey from Ladybrook Farms, Toigo Orchards apple cider, fresh flowers, and more – delivered every other week.
- You can choose to donate one (or two or three!) weekly, one-time shares to a senior, individual, or family in need in the Crossroads community.
- If you're interested in paying for your CSA share with SNAP benefits, contact CSA Coordinator Liz Whitehurst at email@example.com.
Here's how payment plans work:
- We ask that you pay in 4 equal installments, and that you're all paid up by September 1.
- You'll submit your first payment upon signup, and we'll send you invoices for the rest of the payments by email through PayPal on the following dates: May 15, July 15, and September 1.
- Please submit your payment promptly when you receive your invoice. It's a big help.
- We want to make our CSA work for your household. If the payment plan doesn't work for you, reach out and we'll see if we can make other arrangements.
For more information, contact CSA Coordinator Liz Whitehurst at firstname.lastname@example.org.