Thank you for your interest in the Crossroads' Multi-Farm CSA! By becoming a member, not only will you receive fresh fruits and vegetables from Crossroads farmers, but also you will become an essential part of our mission: to build a healthier, more inclusive food system in Maryland’s Takoma/Langley Crossroads.
There are many advantages to participating in a CSA: they’re a great way to save time and money on shopping for quality produce, and a fun way to learn about new foods and become more connected to the food you eat. An added bonus for Crossroads CSA members? You’ll be supporting local farmers who are dedicated to expanding access to fresh, local produce in the Takoma/Langley Crossroads. Put another way, you’ll be helping to ensure that *everyone* in our community can afford to eat fresh, healthy food.
- Eggs: 1 dozen eggs from pasture-raised chickens, delivered every other week - we have limited egg shares available, so don't wait to sign up!
- Market treat: rotating selection of locally produced items from Crossroads vendors – including Alcoba Coffee, local honey from Ladybrook Farms, Toigo Orchards apple cider, fresh flowers, and more – delivered every other week.
- You can choose to donate one (or two or three!) weekly, one-time shares to a senior, individual, or family in need in the Crossroads community.
- Would you prefer to pay for your CSA in installments rather than one lump sum? For more about our payment plan option and to sign up, click here.
- If you're interested in paying for your CSA share with SNAP benefits, contact CSA Coordinator Liz Whitehurst at email@example.com.