- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 can or jar pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 handful fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1 small block feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 part red wine vinegar + 3 parts olive oil (i.e. 1/4 cup vinegar + 3/4 cup oil)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shake dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. (Kids love to help with this part.)
- Chop tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss everything together in a large bowl.
- Enjoy chilled or at room temperature. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for a couple of days.