- Wash and chop your vegetables of choice into thin sticks or pieces (we recommend whatever is most colorful and in season, but carrots, cucumbers, sugar snap peas and radishes are some possibilities).
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- One by one, soften your RICE PAPER SPRING ROLL WRAPPERS by immersing them in warm water for about 1-2 minutes.
- Place your wet spring roll wrapper on a flat surface.
- Put a tower of vegetables (about 1 large spoonful) in the bottom third of the wrapper.
- Fold bottom of the wrapper over the ingredients, then fold in the sides tightly, then roll it closed.
- Serve with dipping sauces and enjoy!
Sesame Dipping Sauce:
Place minced garlic and/or ginger in a jar (you decide how much). Add the rest of the ingredients below, tighten the lid and take turns shaking.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds