- 11/2 Cups Potato
- 1/2 Cup Onion
- 1 Cup Zucchini
- 1 Cup Carrot
- 1⁄2 Cup Green Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- Some Cooking Oil (For Frying)
- 1.5 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Ice Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp Vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp Water
- Peel and wash vegetables before slicing them into small strips.
- Gently mix all the vegetables with 1 tsp of salt in a mixing bowl. Set it aside for about 3 minutes while making the pancake batter.
- Add all the ingredients for the batter to a separate bowl and mix. Add the salted vegetables into the batter.
- Mix the vegetables with the batter gently.
- Preheat a nonstick pan with a generous amount of oil on medium. Pour some of the batter into the oiled pan.
- Spread the batter out evenly and thinly with a fork. Using a generous amount of oil, and making the pancakes thin, are two more secrets for crispy pancakes.
- When one side of the pancake becomes golden brown, flip the pancake. Push the pancake with your spatula to give it a better texture.
- Cut your pancake into your desired shape and enjoy!