- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed (can also use lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or coconut nectar for a vegan option)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely grated
- 1-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups beet roots, grated
- 1 3⁄4 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 3⁄4 cups apple, peeled and grated
Make the dressing by combining the lime juice, honey, and ginger in a small bowl. Using a whisk, add the olive oil and mix until well-combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add in the dressing and mix well. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Recipe serves 8.