Created by Robin Hernandez
Root vegetables like : Carrots! Beets! Sweet potatoes! Turnips! Parsnips! Potatoes!
Olive oil or coconut oil (enough to coat all the veggies)
Directions: ASK AN ADULT FOR HELP
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, slice the veggies into paper thin wedges. !
- In a large bowl, coat the veggie slices with coconut oil or olive oil, and salt.
- Spread the vegetables on a parchment lined baking sheet. Should only form one layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and check the veggies. Rotate the sheet.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Select the most cripsy chips, and replace the remaining vegetables back in the oven for 5-10 more minutes.