- 8 very ripe bananas (the riper they are the sweeter they will be)
- About 1 cup of 100% cocoa powder (baking cocoa with no sugar added).
- Peel the bananas and break them into pieces in a small bowl.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add in your cocoa powder.
- Keep mashing and mixing the bananas till all the cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Take tastes as you go along and see if you would like to add more cocoa.
- Garnish with sliced almonds, banana slices or dried coconut.
Enjoy! And try this pudding as a spread on toast or bread, too! Makes 8 regular-sized servings.