- 2 bunches of kale, torn
- ½ cup sunflower seeds or pepitas
- ½ c dried fruit (raisins, blueberries, cranberries, etc.)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 bell peppers, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 roasted sweet potato, diced (optional)
Ingredients for the dressing:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
Wash the produce. In a bowl, massage the torn kale leaves until tender. Add all the ingredients for the salad to the kale.
In a jar, add the balsamic vinegar, honey, and olive oil. Shake until creamy. Add dressing to the salad and toss well.